Redocly, venture capital-backed, USA-based SaaS product company is looking for highly
motivated full-stack developers to complement our core development team in Lviv.
We are looking for an innovative developer who enjoys a high level of independence and ownership.
Your main focus will be on our backend, our developer tooling and occasionally you will work on the front-end.
What you will do:
- Develop GraphQL APIs using Typescript, Node.js, and Postgres/Postgraphile.
- Work on open-source and proprietary developer tooling used by our customers, examples here:
- Master Postgres knowledge by working with advanced schema design.
- Improve our newest product: a specialized static site generator for API docs based on Gatsby.js (Typescript, React, Styled Components, MDX).
- Deep dive into serverless architecture and work with more than 10 different AWS services, such as Lambda, S3, SNS, API Gateway, ECS and more.
- Learn how to deploy AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform (DevOps).
- Open to learning new technologies.
- You have great product taste and care about building high-quality user experiences.
- Any experience with APIs or OpenAPI (Swagger) would be a plus.
We are a B2B startup working on SaaS Product and accompanying tooling for API documentation.
Our highly successful open source project
is used by many Fortune 500 companies such as Visa, Starbucks, Shopify, T-Mobile, Docker.
- A smart and friendly team to help you rise to the challenges.
- Flexible office hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Top salary.
- Participate in the decision-making process about technologies and our core product.
- Rapid self-development and learning.
- Challenging tasks from day 1.
If you’re looking to join a team where you can grow, work along-side thought leaders in the API world, and deliver fantastic products that delight our customers, send an email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to our CTO in Telegram (@romanhotsiy) or Twitter (@romanhotsiy).