Redocly, a venture backed, US-based enterprise software/SaaS company is looking for a highly motivated Office Manager to complement our team in Lviv, Ukraine.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the general operations of a vibrant and growing development office
- Coordinate events and manage travel.
- Lead the Human Resources function for the Lviv office and manage HR processes including recruiting, onboarding, relocations and general employee related tasks.
- Procure office supplies and equipment.
- Liaise with Redocly’s COO and corporate headquarters.
- You want to grow in the HR and/or Management fields.
- You are an effective organizer who knows how to prioritize tasks and self-manage.
- You are able to manage the procurement of office equipment and supplies, and to create a comfortable and pleasant working environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Any experience in an IT company or in a management role will be a plus.
- A full-time job with competitive compensation and a flexible schedule.
- A smart and collaborative team that helps each other rise to challenges.
- Ability to realize creative potential through freedom of work.
We are a B2B startup working on a SaaS product and accompanying tooling for API documentation.
Our highly successful open source project Redoc is used by many industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies such as Adobe, Carrefour, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, T-mobile and Github.
If that aligns closely with your goals and interests, send us an email with your CV and a short story on why you are good for this position: email@example.com.