Redocly, a venture capital-backed, USA-based SaaS product company is looking for a highly motivated Software Test Engineer to complement our team in Lviv, Ukraine.
We are looking for an innovative Test Engineer who is passionate about their job and has a perfectionist mindset.
As a Test Engineer at Redocly, your main focus will be Web application testing and API testing with occasional forays into test automation.
What you will do:
- Work with the development team to receive inputs on feature requirements.
- Write all kinds of test cases you can come up with, and update the existing QA documentation.
- Execute the test cases manually.
- Perform pre-release regression testing.
- Document, track and prioritize defects.
- Work creatively and efficiently in troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
- Manage test data and test environments.
- Contribute to the company’s overall quality assurance process.
What you have:
- Experience with 1+ projects as a Manual QC/QA Engineer.
- Intermediate (or higher) level of English proficiency (in writing and speaking).
- Good knowledge of testing theory.
- Ability to analyze, challenge and clarify software requirements.
- Understanding and experience in applying Test Design Techniques.
- Experience with functional, integration, and regression testing.
- Ability to multi-task; strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- You have great product taste and care about building high-quality user experiences.
- Any experience with API testing or knowledge of OpenAPI (formerly known as Swagger) would be a plus.
We are a B2B startup working on a SaaS product and accompanying tooling for API documentation. Our highly successful open source project Redoc is used by many Fortune 500 companies such as Visa, Starbucks, Shopify, T-Mobile, Docker.
- A smart and friendly team to help you rise to the challenges.
- Flexible office hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Top salary.
- Participation in the decision-making process about our core product and the technologies we use.
- Rapid self-development and learning.
- Challenging tasks from day 1.
If you’re looking to join a team where you can grow, work alongside thought leaders in the API world, and deliver fantastic products that delight our customers, send an email to us email@example.com or directly contact our CTO via Telegram (@romanhotsiy) or Twitter (@romanhotsiy).