You can edit an API name and version using the API info page. The name/version is used to identify the API in the API registry in Workflows. It does not affect the name and version in your API definition files.
- Navigate to the Settings > API Info page for the API you want to change.
- Select the Edit (pencil) icon next to the name. The Change Name dialog displays.
- Enter a name and select Change Name to save your changes.
Any change you make to the API name will be automatically updated across all versions for that API, and any Reference docs and Portals you have associated with the API.
- Navigate to the Settings > API Info page for the API version you want to change.
- Select the Edit (pencil) icon next to the version. The Change version dialog displays.
- Enter a version name and select Change Version to save your changes.