You can use directly uploaded files as your source of OpenAPI definitions. This approach is useful for quick testing and demo purposes.
- On the API Registry page, select Add API.
- In the Definition name step, provide a name for your new API definition.
- In the Choose source step, select Upload OpenAPI definition.
- In the Source settings step, upload any of the following:
- a single API definition file
- an API definition file and a configuration file (
If you upload two files, be sure to select the file that contains your API definition.
The branch name you provide will be associated with the file, similar to branches in the Git repositories. You may upload additional files to make previews of other branches afterwards.
- Select Upload to proceed to the next step.
- In the Version name step, provide a name for the API version and select Finish to complete adding your API definition.