- Resolved an issue with multi-version URLs for path-prefixed docs.
- Path-prefixed docs output now works with URLs that don't end with a trailing slash.
- Hostnames ending with
.localhostare now supported when using Reference docs on-premise (running a local development server).
- Reference docs CLI now supports the
--gzipflag that outputs GZIP-compressed files directly when bundling your API definitions.
- Resolved an issue with a false-positive "Recursive" label being displayed for parameters when using some combination of
- The request payload body in the Try It console was not visible until the user clicked in the console area.
- Resolved an issue with the "Try it" console crashing for API definitions without security schemes.
- The menu toggle button in mobile view is now functional again. Reference docs in Workflows must be rebuilt for this change to take effect.
- Implemented the latest fixes from Redoc to resolve crashes on multiple examples in the
parameterobject and on code highlights for boolean or number values in examples.
- The HTTP scheme name (e.g. Bearer) is now capitalized in code samples.
- Upgraded internal dependencies.
- Improved support for HTTP Bearer scheme.
- Switched to
enableStaticRenderinginstead of the deprecated
- Reference docs now support auto-generated C# and Python code samples.
- Resolved a number of typings and MobX observables issues.
- Fixed default indentation for generated code samples.
- Resolved an issue with Basic Authentication in Python code samples.
- The "Try it" button has moved to a new place.
- Resolved an issue with failing examples that had empty headers.
specsin favor of
- Fixed an issue with empty headers.
- Fixed a memory overflow issue on some complicated definitions (with combinatorial explosion pattern). This change has been propagated to Redocly Workflows.
- Upgraded some internal dependencies.
- Resolved mime-type issues in code samples and issues with OAuth2 clientCredentials with empty scopes.
- Resolved an issue with hash history removing page path on scroll.
- Implemented improvements for handling OAuth2.
- Removed console.log.
- Fixed TypeScript emit issues.
- Integration with our open-source product Redoc has been upgraded to the latest version to support the
- Improved Basic Authentication handling.
- Implemented a number of improvements to code samples.
- Converted code samples to async/await.
- Renamed cURL to curl.
- Exported setSecurityDetails from standalone package.
- Resolved an issue with multiple auth types.
- Implemented a number of SSR and internal fixes.
- Copied httpsnippet to the repository.
- Resolved an issue with broken oneOf when used in recursive schemas.
- Implemented a new theming option called
- Fixed a crash in next-to button caused by an empty tag.
- Resolved an issue with a broken package due to an invalid .npmignore setup.
- Fixed a server-side crash caused by consecutive use of the "Try it" console.
- Implemented the
- Fixed a crash caused by empty response.
- Resolved an issue with "Try it" console crashing for API definitions with server variables.
- Implemented URL protocol normalization to automatically add
httpswhen a URL starts with
- Search is now loading from webworker.
- Upgraded openapi-sampler to fix a memory overflow issue.
- Fixed a crash caused by empty auth schema.
- Implemented support for OAuth2 implicit and OpenID Connect.
- Crashes will no longer happen on "Try it" blob response.
- Fixed issues that caused crashes and broken server-side rendering when search is disabled.
- Reference docs can now use schema or pointer for the
- Full width panel is now used for components without samples.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when disposing the search store.
- Resolved an issue with wrong console width set on initial load.
- Fixed a broken import in the "Try it" feature.
Reference docs 1.2.0 release!