Once you have added assets to the API registry, you can view the assets or download them to your local storage from your browser.
- Log in to your organization in Workflows and select API registry.
- Select the API version for which you want to view assets. The API version details page displays.
- Select the Assets tab to display a list of uploaded assets.
- Use the
Select branchdropdown to view assets added to another branch. The API registry keeps track of assets added to any specific branches.
- Registry assets (within subfolders) are grouped and sorted by size and extension.
Use Copy link to view individual asset contents.
- For the asset for which you want to view details, select Copy link. For example, the README.md file. A
Copiedmessage displays briefly.
- Open a new browser tab/window, paste the copied URL and press Enter. The asset (README.md) content is displayed in the browser.
Similarly, you can view content for any of the assets uploaded to the registry, including YAML files, images etc.
Use Download to access individual asset contents.
- For the asset you want to download, select Download. For example, the
info-descriptions.mdfile. The Save as dialog displays.
- Save the asset file to your local storage.